LB1009 * (gas): Ex nA [ic] IIC T4 Gc, or alternatively Ex nAc [ic] IIC T4
LB1109 * (gas): Ex nA [ia Ga] IIC T4 Gc, or alternatively Ex nAc [ia] IIC T4
LB1109 * (dust): [Ex ia Da] IIIC, or alternatively [Ex ia] IIIC
LB1109 * (mines): [Ex ia Ma] I, or alternatively [Ex ia] I
This certificate is issued as verification that a sample(s), representative of production, was assessed and tested and found to comply with the IEC Standard list below and that the manufacturer's quality system, relating to the Ex products covered by this certificate, was assessed and found to comply with the IECEx Quality system requirements. This certificate is granted subject to the conditions as set out in IECEx Scheme Rules, IECEx 02 and Operational Documents as amended.
This Unit verification certificate is issued as verification that the Apparatus identified on page 1, was assessed and tested and found to comply with the IEC Standard list below. This certificate is granted subject to the conditions as set out in IECEx Scheme Rules, IECEx 02 and Operational Documents as amended.
The apparatus and any acceptable variations to it specified in the schedule of this certificate and the identified documents, was found to comply with the following standards:
As this is a Unit Verification Certificate, no QAR is applicable as this certificate is specific to the items listed by serial number or other unique identification.
The modules LB1x09 * (x = “0” or “1”) are using the same hardware; the difference is in claiming different level of protection for the inputs only. The modules are associated apparatus according to IEC 60079-11 and non-arcing equipment according IEC 60079-15. They can be installed in Zone 2 or safe area. The modules can be operated as 8-channel digital input devices according to Namur Standard (8.2 V supply). Mechanical contacts (dry contacts) are also permissible.
See Annex for other information and electrical parameters.
- All circuits connected to the device must comply with overvoltage category II (or better) according to IEC 60664-1
- SELV/PELV power supply is required to supply the LB-system
- The device must only be used together with the respective backplanes
- The device must be installed and operated only in an environment that ensures a pollution degree 2 (or better) according to IEC 60664-1
Installation in safe area:
The device must be installed
- in an enclosure with a degree of protection at least IP54 according to IEC 60529 and fulfilling requirements of IEC 60079-0 for enclosures or
- in a controlled environment providing pollution degree 2, or better
Installation in areas requiring category equipment 3G:
- The equipment shall be installed in an enclosure that fulfill the requirements of IEC 60079-15 / IEC 60079-0 for the zone of installation and provide a degree of protection not less than IP 54 in accordance to IEC 60529
Extension of the ambient temperature range at the lower margin from -20°C to -40°C.