Certificate history (Details of changes for issues 1 to 3):
Variation 1 (Issue No. 1);
1.1 New model of termination board HiCTB32; it can hold up to 32 barrier modules.
1.2 New connecting devices for Ex-i side and for all HiCTBxx series boards; more specifically:
- new type of screw terminal blocks
- new type of terminal blocks: spring or multipole pluggable (PHOENIX CONTACT).
Termination boards model HiCTB08, HiCTB16 and new HiCTB32.
Variation 2 (Issue No.2):
2.1 Minor corrections to the drawing and marking.
2.2 New variants and models of the HiCTFxx termination boards
New variants of the termination boards HiCTBxx series with slightly greater dimensions. This boards are identified by the
extended typecode HiCTFxx (example HICTF08-XXX-XX-XXXXXX-XX-XX)
- HiCTF08 – eight modules holder (114mm x 89mm);
- HiCTF16 – sixteen modules holder (228mm x 89mm);
- HiCTF32 – thirty-two modules older (456mmx89mm);
The new termination boards can be equipped with different types of connection devices:
- screw terminals, type SC;
- spring terminals, type SP;
- sub D connector, type SD;
- pluggable connector, without flange, type PL
- pluggable connector, with flange, type PF (new connection device).
Variation 3 (Issue No.3):
3.1 - added Dust equipment marking;
3.2 - application of IEC 60079-26 Ed.2 (2006)
3.3 - formal change of Applicant’s address from Königsberger Allee 87 - 68307 Mannheim; to
Lilienthalstraβe 200 - 68307 Mannheim – Germany.
3.4 - added alternative manufacturing location: Pepperl+Fuchs (Manufacturing) PTE LTD, 18 Ayer Rajah Crescent –
Singapore 139942, Singapore
3.5 - new dimentions:
the new variants of the termination boards HiCTBxx series with slightly greater dimensions. This
boards are identified by the typecode HiCTBxx (example HiCTB08-XXX-XX-XXXXXX-XX-XX)
HiCTB08 – eight modules holder (108mm x 89mm) or (160mm x 89mm) new;
HiCTB16 – sixteen modules holder (216mm x 89mm) or (240mm x 89mm) new;
HiCTB32 – thirty-two modules older (432mm x 89mm) or (480mm x 89mm) new;