The HiDTBxx and HiDTFxx hazardous area boards have the same circuit, but have different size of the pcb as described below:
- version HiDTB08xx (8 modules), dimension: 89 x 150 mm or 89 x 160 mm ;
- version HiDTB16xx (16 modules), dimension: 89 x 300 mm or 89 x 310 mm ;
- version HiDTF08xx (8 modules), dimension: 89 x 156 mm;
- version HiDTF16xx (16 modules), dimension: 89 x 312 mm.
Also the termination boards can be equipped with the following wiring connection terminals:
- screw terminal blocks SC (screw);
- spring terminal blocks CC or SP (spring);
- pluggable connector PL (pluggable);
- pluggable connector with flange PF (pluggable with flange).
- version HiDTB16… (16 modules), dimensions: 89 x 300 mm (P+F code 05-6651B);
- version HiDTB16… (16 modules), dimensions: 89 x 350 mm, long version, (P+F code 05-6652B);
These terminations can also be equipped with the following wiring connection terminals arranged on three levels:
- screw terminal blocks ″SC″ (screw);
- spring terminal blocks ″CC″ or ″SP″ (spring).
Tamb.: -20°C ÷ +60 °C
Supply rated voltage Un: 24 Vdc (19 ÷ 30) Vdc
Measure signal/fault bus rated voltage Un: 30V
Input /output for filed connection: Uo/Ui 30 V
Input /output for barriers connection: Uo/Ui 30 V
Isolation voltage between Ex-i circuits: 60V
The electrical parameters of the intrinsically safe circuits are reported on the P+F HiD series barrier modules label.
The correlations between the barrier channel and terminal blocks to output circuit is reported in the schematic drawing and in the manufacturer’s instructions.