Ex de IIC T6 or T5 Gb
Ex tb III C T85°C or T100°C Db
This certificate is issued as verification that a sample(s), representative of production, was assessed and tested and found to comply with the IEC Standard list below and that the manufacturer's quality system, relating to the Ex products covered by this certificate, was assessed and found to comply with the IECEx Quality system requirements. This certificate is granted subject to the conditions as set out in IECEx Scheme Rules, IECEx 02 and Operational Documents as amended.
This Unit verification certificate is issued as verification that the Apparatus identified on page 1, was assessed and tested and found to comply with the IEC Standard list below. This certificate is granted subject to the conditions as set out in IECEx Scheme Rules, IECEx 02 and Operational Documents as amended.
The apparatus and any acceptable variations to it specified in the schedule of this certificate and the identified documents, was found to comply with the following standards:
As this is a Unit Verification Certificate, no QAR is applicable as this certificate is specific to the items listed by serial number or other unique identification.
Command, control and signalling units series SA and CTB, assembled in enclosures made in aluminium or in stainless steel or in polyester resin. It is designed to type of protection Increased Safety “e” or dust protection 'tb' and can be equipped with the following certified components:
- Pilot LED type M-0612 and M-0487
- Contact blocks type M-0530 and M-0531
- Command and signalling actuators series: M-0603; M-0604; M-0605
- Terminal blocks Ex-e
- Instruments series B-0140A (ammeters) and B-0140V (voltmeters)
The cover is fixed to the body with 4 or 6 anti loosening screw. Between body and cover a silicon gasket guarantee the protection degree IP66.
The walls of the boxes can be drilled and taped with maximum size and maximum number of holes as specified in the manufacturer documents. The cable glands or plugs, with separate IECEx certificate, are mounted using locknut and gasket. Each enclosure is provided with internal and external earth screw or bolt (polyester boxes without external earth screw). Each conductor is provided with terminal lugs.
For further information see Annex.
The variation concerns:
- upgrade to standards IEC 60079-0:2011;
- added dust protection according to IEC 60079-31:2008;
- upgrade of marking label;- updated degree of protection IP66 for all models;
- changed the height of cover for aluminium and polyester boxes
- updated minimum ambient temperature -40°C;
- added temperature class T6 for ambient temperature +40°C;
- added models of stainless steel junction boxes CTB series;
- added different sizes of aluminium SA and stainless steel SA…SS;
- added installation of Cortem ammeter/voltmeter B-0140 model (IECEx CES 12.0022U);
- new types of silicone gaskets