|Equipment and systems covered by this certificate are as follows:|
Model 6000 is a permanently installed pressurization system intended to provide ”px” purge and pressurization in accordance with IEC 60079-2. Instructions and markings are provided with the control system indicating how to install this device to the electrical enclosure to be purged and pressurized in accordance with IEC 60079-2. The pressurization system enclosure is composed of stainless steel and has an IP66 rating. It is comprised of a cover and body, power supply and main controller, user interface, temperature hub, up to three temperature sensors, vent; optional I.S Termination Board DIN mounted, optional temperature hub and up to three temperature sensors when the temperature hub is provided. The power supply and main controller are housed in a flameproof (”d”) enclosure. The user interface, temperature hub, temperature sensor, and vent are intrinsically safe (”ib”). The control system enclosure contains the IS interface board, which has connection facilities for intrinsically safe circuits. The IS interface board is provided with five connection facilities that have assigned entity parameters.
Please see Annex for additional information.
|SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF USE: YES as shown below:|
- Conduit seals shall be certified in type of explosion in protection flameproof 'd', suitable for the conditions of use and correctly installed to the two pipe nipples extending from the enclosure.
- Conduit seals shall be installed within 18 in. (450 mm) of the flameproof 'd' enclosure.
- When the purge control unitl is mounted to an enclosure, the complete unit shall be evaluated to IEC 60079-2:2007.
- The pressurization system has an operating temperature of 135 °C (T4 temperature class). This temperature shall be considered when mounted to an enclosure.
- The device must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer's installation drawing number 116-013UL-12.
- The 6000-ISB-XX I. S. termination board DIN mounted and the 6000-TEMP-xx I.S. temperature hub must be mounted in an enclosure that is certified for the area of classification. This device cannot be mounted in the hazardous dust atmosphere unless the enclosure protecting it is certified for the area. The pressurized enclosure does not account for this type of enclosure because power to this device is required before safe operation. Separation of I.S. and Non - I.S. wiring is required by local codes.
- Caution must be used when handling or cleaning the products so there is no static charge buildup. Do not wipe off 6000-TSEN-xx sensor with dry cloth or use in the presence of high charge generating processes such as ionizers or electrostatic equipment.
- Intrinsically safe cables extending from the flameproof "d" enclosure must be provided with at least 0.25mm insulation thickness to maintain segregation between intrinsically safe circuits.