Ex nAc [ic] IIC T4 resp. Ex nA [ic] IIC T4 Gc
Ex tb [ic] III C T130 °C resp. Ex tb [ic Dc] III C T130 °C Db
This certificate is issued as verification that a sample(s), representative of production, was assessed and tested and found to comply with the IEC Standard list below and that the manufacturer's quality system, relating to the Ex products covered by this certificate, was assessed and found to comply with the IECEx Quality system requirements. This certificate is granted subject to the conditions as set out in IECEx Scheme Rules, IECEx 02 and Operational Documents as amended.
This Unit verification certificate is issued as verification that the Apparatus identified on page 1, was assessed and tested and found to comply with the IEC Standard list below. This certificate is granted subject to the conditions as set out in IECEx Scheme Rules, IECEx 02 and Operational Documents as amended.
The apparatus and any acceptable variations to it specified in the schedule of this certificate and the identified documents, was found to comply with the following standards:
As this is a Unit Verification Certificate, no QAR is applicable as this certificate is specific to the items listed by serial number or other unique identification.
1. The Segment Protector type R5-SP-IC*** has to be erected in such a way, that corresponding
to IEC 60079-15 a degree of protection of at least IP 54 according to IEC 60529 is achieved.
The apparatus may be installed in an area of not more than pollution degree 2.
2. The declarations of conformity, Certificates of Conformity, instruction manuals and the special
conditions for safe use of the used cable glands and the housing must be observed.
3. The operation of the jumper to change Io and the jumper to activate the terminators as well as
the connection and disconnection of energized non- intrinsically safe circuits is only permitted
if no explosive atmosphere exists.
4. Using type R5-SP-IC***, all cables have to be fixed.
5. The signal lines of any Spur must not be connected to earth potential or the cable shield.