Ex d ia [ia] IIC T6 Gb
Ex ia IIC T6 Gb
This certificate is issued as verification that a sample(s), representative of production, was assessed and tested and found to comply with the IEC Standard list below and that the manufacturer's quality system, relating to the Ex products covered by this certificate, was assessed and found to comply with the IECEx Quality system requirements. This certificate is granted subject to the conditions as set out in IECEx Scheme Rules, IECEx 02 and Operational Documents as amended.
This Unit verification certificate is issued as verification that the Apparatus identified on page 1, was assessed and tested and found to comply with the IEC Standard list below. This certificate is granted subject to the conditions as set out in IECEx Scheme Rules, IECEx 02 and Operational Documents as amended.
The electrical apparatus and any acceptable variations to it specified in the schedule of this certificate and the identified documents, was found to comply with the following standards:
As this is a Unit Verification Certificate, no QAR is applicable as this certificate is specific to the items listed by serial number or other unique identification.
The vortex flowmeters of type series OPTISWIRL 4070 are designed to measure, count and display the volumetric flow of liquids, gases and vapours in pipings. The apparatus consists of the assemblies measuring transducer OPTISWIRL VFC 070 and sensor unit OPTISWIRL 4000 which are mounted to each other to form a compact device (OPTISWIRL 4070C) or a remote-system (OPTISWIRL 4070F). The Measuring transducer is assembled from the separately certified components enclosure, type MH 70, electronic assembly, type VFC 070 and screwed-in conductor bushings between electronic compartment and sensor or terminal compartment respectively.Supply and signal evaluation are designed to type of protection Intrinsic Safety. The vortex flowmeters are intended for application inside the hazardous area.
Special conditions for safe use 1.) The vortex flowmeters of type series OPTISWIRL 4070C as well as the remote-system OPTISWIRL 4070F shall be included in the equipotential bonding system of the hazardous area. 2.) Opening the enclosure inside the hazardous area is only permissible in a de-energized state and with keeping a subsequent waiting time (warning label !) This waiting time is: 1 minute for temperature classes T6 and T5 No waiting time is required for temperature classes T4 ... T1. 3. ) For relationship between maximum permissible medium and ambient temperatures and the respective temperature classes and nominal diameters, reference is made to the tables given above and in the operating instructions. 4.) Attention shall be paid to the notes given in the operating instructions.
1. Introduction of the remote-system, type OPTISWIRL 4070F consisting of the measuring transducer, type VFC 070F with wall mount bracket, the remote sensor, type OPTISWIRL 4000 and a max. 30 m cabel for connection. The remote system is provided with separate markings for the transducer: Ex ia IIC T6 Gb and
the sensor: Ex d ia [ia] IIC T6 Gb
Special condition No. 1 is extended for the remote-system (cf. above or annex respectively)
2. Introduction of a "Dual Version" with two independent measuring systems and optional pressure sensor, where the signal analysis is carried out by means of two separate measuring transducers.
3. Introduction of a conically shaped pickup used for nominal diameters DN15 and DN25.
4. Reduction of the capacitance of the piezo-sensors from 10 nF to 8 nF.
5. Alteration of the manufacturing process of the sensors used for nominal diameters DN150 up to DN300.
6. Application of equivalent connection cables of other manufacturers used in the pickups (piezo and temperature).